National Signing Day – February 2018
February 8, 2018
On Tuesday, February 7, several student athletes from Cypress Ranch committed to a university as a part of National Signing Day. Ten Mustang athletes made the decision on where they would compete at the next level. One athlete committed to play baseball; five to play football football; two to play soccer; one to swim; and one to an audio/visual scholarship.
Here are the ten seniors who committed, where they are going, and their sport/activity.
- Adrian Stover is headed to Marshall, Texas, as he committed to play baseball at East Texas Baptist University.
- Football player Shemar Bartholomew committed to Northwestern State University in Natchitoches, Louisiana.
- Ryan Fields will be headed to Grambling, Louisiana, to play football for Grambling State University.
- Matthew West committed to play football at Southern Nazarene (Bethany, Oklahoma).
- Football player Myles McDowell committed to Stephen F. Austin (Nacogdoches, TX).
- Jeffery Rose committed to Stephen F. Austin for football in December, but also took part in National Signing Day on February 7.
- Madison Guidry committed to Stephen F. Austin on an Audio/Visual Production scholarship.
- Vanelly Aguire is headed all the way to Cleveland, Mississippi, to play soccer for Delta State University.
- Soccer player Haley Halliday committed to for McNeese State University in Lake Charles, Louisiana.
- Braxton Miller will be headed to Cambridge, Massachusetts to swim for Harvard University.
We’re very proud of our Mustang athletes, and can’t wait to see how they represent both themselves, and Cypress Ranch, as they compete at the next level!